{Play catch up here: Continued from lists uno, dos, tres, cuatro y cinco!}
It's been half a year since doing one of these?!? Time sure flies when you're a person...
1. Being a personal assistant
That's my temporary job now (hugest blessing!!) until my mission, and it is fabulous because of what I do and because of who I work for. Last night she took us both out to dinner because I was working late with her to help us meet a deadline - my boss is THE bomb. Dot com. (Plus a job, period, is great: an even busier life + saving money = muy bueno!!)
2. My dayplanner
I love this thing more than I can say... I get an enormous (to THIS extent) satisfaction out of check lists and planning. Give me a calendar and I'll get you some goals, a schedule and a to-do list in no time, baby.
3. Getting referrals
I have been getting a lot of photo referrals lately from past clients and I LOVE it, I have worked with some of the best people you'll ever meet and I continue to be blessed majorly in this category.
4. The State Fair
I went to my first one EVER last week, and it did not disappoint!! Maybe that's because I also had my first slice of deep fried cheesecake? (Heaven on a stick has never tasted so good... Seriously people. Qué sabrosa!!)
P.S. Fall is a' comin!! :) Exhibit A - me and that goodlookin' pumpkin at the State Fair. (I think we took that picture after 5 other children had taken their turn... and no, I don't still play with Hotwheels too.)
(Okay okay, I admit it... I do.)

i sure love you. You are always so happy! It motivates me to enjoy what I am doing more. You are going to be a great sister missionary :)
ReplyDeleteYou are great and will be a great missionary. You really inspire me to get my act together. I keep up with how you are doing from my niece.
ReplyDeleteYeah. I went to a multi-state fair (the BIG E) for the first time a few years ago. Best place ever. Not gonna lie--countdown the days every summer until I get to go again (7 days until I go this year). And new to the fair this year? Fried Kool-Aid. Yes. I. Will. Also love the checklists! :)
ReplyDelete