
(I have an inkling that this might become a reoccurring post theme for me, so it might not be the last time you see a post on my blog like this!)
These are a few of my favorite things!! :)
1) Trucks. I've just been seeing them a lot around here and goodness are they delicious! I don't think there will ever be a hunk of steel that makes me drool quite as much as a meaty machine the likes of these. Not just any old truck will do - it has to be something beefy, like this Chevy Silverado. How can you look at it and NOT fall in love?? Give me something as masculine as that and I will never need a man! Mmmmmmmm baby.
2) Laughing. Last night before family prayers, the family and I started laughing so hard about something that we couldn't stop. I think we laughed for almost a half an hour before we could finally get a prayer out of one of us - we just fell into a laughing spell and laughed til our eyes watered and our stomachs ached!! Mary H. Waldrip once said, "A laugh is a smile that bursts." :) How true it is!
3) Orange. There is no juicier color!! Anytime I see something vivid and bright in this favorite of mine, I want to linger and stare so I can soak it all in. It just seems to give off a vibe of vibrance and life. I've been waking up to these beautiful flowers next to my bed for the past couple of days and each morning another lily bud has bloomed. Can you believe that rich saturation?? Delightful in every sense.
I could go on but my bed is calling me... sweet dreams!
Holy guacamole! Those flowers are drop dead gorgeous and so is the recipient! I love you abby!
ReplyDeletethanks caroline!! you are an absolute sweetheart :) i love you too!!!
ReplyDeletei just love you, SILVERADO is my dreaaaaam truck!! of course with a man inside! haha (:
ReplyDelete