
For one of the projects down at the design firm (where I am interning), we are redesigning the entire marketing scheme of a retirement community - color scheme, advertisements, logo and all. It has been a blast giving a company such a huge facelift - and seeing my ideas being incorporated into it all. :) One thing that they stressed in needing with this redesign was an emphasis on technologically-in-tune adults, to make their community seem more sophisticated and modern, on our posters that we are making for display in one of their model homes. (We are trying to make their retirement community seem more upscale, artsy, free-spirited and full of leisure.) While browsing stock images for our poster designs, I stumbled upon THE ONE - my future hubby. Pretty sure he's waiting for me somewhere... probably outside my window at night. All the more romantic.
up the octave! go for it! i love it. i love you!
ReplyDeletewow! I didn't even know you had a blog! I just found it, and I love you lots and lots!!!
ReplyDeleteabby!
ReplyDeleteYou are so adorable. I love this. I am excited to hear more about what you are doing! I hope all is well!!!