Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Freshest Fresas I've Laid Eyes On

As if the pictures aren't enough to illustrate my point, this beauty:

- comes from Spain (it somehow makes them more delicious).
- is larger than the palm of my hand (seriously).
- actually is this red and this perfect in real life.

And... I get to eat these almost every day with breakfast. Or just about any time I like - our fridge is rarely without at least a few cartons of these big, beautiful, luscious pieces of heaven that should probably only be categorized as dessert.

I've officially been spoiled people... there's NO going back.

(I'm fully aware that I just did a photoshoot, bio and blog post dedicated entirely to a berry. But I'm a poor, starving college student - fresh produce like this is worth its weight in GOLD.)

(.........or maybe Platinum??)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and delicious! I don't blame you blogging about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look absolutely amazing abby! I love fresh fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those look lovely! I'm so glad you are having such an awesome time!!! P.S. What are you doing to make the cute little borders on your pictures? Just photoshop, or something else?

    ReplyDelete