Tuesday, January 18, 2011

HUGE Announcement & Upcoming Secrets!!

So I've been applying and looking around for jobs, interview and review here and there... but nothing felt right, and nothing was ever something I was completely on board for. Then yesterday, I heard back from something that I'd secretly been wanting more than any of them - but hadn't told many people about, because I was afraid it wouldn't actually pull through.

People, I have a huge announcement for you:

I am moving to EUROPE!!!!!!!!!! And will be working there until April!!!!!

Everyone scream with me (because I sure am)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now there's one more thing I need to tell you: I have a couple more big and exciting announcements I will be making in the near future - but I can't yet until a few things happen first. :) So stay tuned, you are going to have to wait a few months... and they will just be kept secret for the time being. But know this: I CANNOT WAIT to tell you.

Oh my GOODNESS I just feel so blessed!!! Don't even know what I did to deserve all of this but I am so grateful I can't even tell you!!

Today - I am living in you and LOVING you!!
Future - Get ready... Because here I come!!!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Abby! That is SOO exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way!!! that is awesome! i am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am freaking out right now for yoU! you need to call me. i want details! and seriously... you think i can wait a few months for these secrets? no way! tell me now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word! That is so amazing, I am so happy for you and this new adventure. Europe is so lucky to have you. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my. AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! so so so happy for you! can't wait to hear more details {like where and what you will be doing}! love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete