Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy x 1,000

Here is my life, in fairy-tale format (but don't let that fool you - everything in this post is real).

Once upon a time...
I moved to Europe, and became an intern for an international purse company. Yes, dream come true!!! I also became a nanny/au pair for one of the most incredible families ever. Seriously - if my fairy godmother picked them out for me, they couldn't have been a more perfect fit. I absolutely LOVE this family to bits - I scored BIG time.

And even though I realized that I had forgotten to pack my glass cowgirl boots (maybe because I don't have any), everything still fit - perfectly.

I feel so lucky and so blessed, SO far beyond my deserving - it's insane. I am so happy and so grateful. I really can't explain it fully. Just... holy cow.

This is too good to be true. Oh my GOODNESS!!! :)

P.S. I took these pictures tonight of the little girl who's going to become my best friend over these next few months... she is such a doll - I adore her already.

I have the best jobs EVER. :)

3 comments:

  1. Awww, cute pictures of my sweet little niece! You are super lucky. I miss that sweet little thing. Hope you have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. annette isn't she the cutest little thing :) i feel so lucky to be here!! too bad you guys aren't here still, it'd be so fun to have you around too!

    and kylie it IS!! :)

    ReplyDelete