Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bargainista

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE a good bargain, so you might see more of these posts in the future... but here are the latest and greatest steal-of-a-deal finds!! :)

1. Tank top $2.50
Originally $10
Charlotte Russe's tanks are my favorite to wear under cardigans or with anything else I'm layering, but I never EVER buy them full-price. They usually have great sales, so I wait until they're 2 for $5 and then stock up!! (Find a Charlotte Russe here)
2. Nikon Coolpix s6000 + 4GB memory card $50
Originally $200 + $20
I regret to inform you that I can't guarantee you'll find this deal again anywhere... I just searched Craigslist for this camera until my eyes were fried from watching the screen, then pounced on the deal when I found it! I bought it brand new, never been opened - and the memory card was just a bonus the seller threw in! Wooohooo!! (I'd check Craigslist first, but maybe try eBay or Amazon too.)
3. White House/Black Market print cardigan $8
Originally $84
If you're okay wearing gently-used clothing like I am, then you know about Plato's Closet - because let's face it, any item of clothing will look gently-used as soon as you wash it! An explanation for those of you who haven't yet discovered this store: they buy gently used, name-brand and designer clothing - hence the White House/Black Market cardigan for a next-to-nothing price. I'm telling you, this place has INSANE deals. (Find a Plato's Closet here)

Let's tally it up and compare...
Original total: $314.00
Bargainista total: $60.50
(To put it in perspective: I saved $253.50. What I would have paid is more than 5 times the amount of what I actually paid. BAM baby!!!) :)

1 comment:

  1. you are a girl after my own corazón =] we should go bargain shopping when i see you! can't wait!!! =] =] =]

    ReplyDelete