Saturday, August 6, 2011

Announcing: MISSION CALL!!

Can you guess where I will be serving a mission?!??

I'll give you some hints:
- it's in the good ole' U-S-of-A
- there are some big cities... but LOTS of farmland
- specifically, dairy farms :)
- the state beverage is milk
- they are famous for cheese!!

If you haven't guessed it by now,
I have been called to serve an English-speaking mission
in...
(this is my mission picture that was submitted with my papers)

WISCONSIN!!!!! :) :) :)
I leave November 2!!!

I am so so so happy and so excited!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like this call fits me perfectly.
I cannot WAIT to teach the Gospel there!!! :)

P.S. Thank you Emily for the beautiful mission photos!

8 comments:

  1. Love it Abby! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you abby :) You will be a wonderful tool of charity in God's hand to touch so many others for good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will do great, Abby! This makes me so happy to hear Congratulations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO excited for you!! And so proud! You are going to be such an amazing missionary :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! SO happy for you Abby!!!! You are going be absolutely amazing and you are going to bless so many lives!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abby, I am so happy and proud of you!!! I am very excited for you too!! You are going to be an amazing missionary!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. You will be a wonderful missionary!

    ReplyDelete