This is a shout out to two particularly kind gentlemen who made my day a little easier -
1) To the acquaintance from class:
thank you so much for seeing me walking to campus, and then going out of your way to give me a ride to where I needed to be. You're an absolute lifesaver.
2) To the complete stranger on campus:
thank you for insisting on carrying my tripod for me to my next class tonight, so that I could put my hands in my pockets because I did not have gloves. I'm amazed you noticed, let alone offered to help.
You're both angels. If the world had more of you, it'd be a much brighter place.
Now I think it's my turn to start "paying it forward". :)
how nice are they?! i love when people do random nice things!! {like coming over to chat!! (: }
ReplyDeleteIsnt it the best. :) Were they boys.. thats what I wanna know! Haha lova ya
ReplyDeleteI love when people do nice things for each other! I love you Abby!!
ReplyDelete